Due to Covid lockdown in Sydney being extended, the art classes will start a fortnight later on July 27th.
We are offering live in-person art classes at the Swedenborg Centre to four people, plus an unlimited number of people on Zoom. Live participation is offered to the first four people who sign up (booking required, $5 per class), while Zoom attendees can participate for free (no booking required for ZOom use). For bookings and further enquiries, please email email@example.com
See the individual events for further details and Zoom link.
Tuition is provided by Philip Ashton, the former Principal of the Julian Ashton Art School. Subject matter (will be provided) on correspondences from Ancient Egypt.
Things you will need:
- some A3 size sheets of acid-free paper (even lightly tinted is fine);
- a few pencils ranging anywhere in hardness from HB through to 6B;
- a pencil sharpener;
- a soft eraser (a kneadable eraser is recommended);
- a backing board (e.g. cardboard, plastic, corflute, plywood, or a flat art folder);
- your lunch;
- if you are attending in person at the Centre: $5 to cover costs (no cost if you are on Zoom).